Video Guide: How to Uninstall Authy with UninstallService
In this video guide, you’ll learn how to uninstall Authy completely with UninstallService.
Authy is a popular two-factor authentication (2FA) app that provides an extra layer of security to your online accounts. Two-factor authentication is a security process in which a user provides two different authentication factors to verify their identity. Authy generates time-based one-time passwords (TOTPs) that are unique for each login attempt, and users have to provide this code along with their regular password to access their accounts. Authy supports a wide range of online services, including Google, Facebook and more. It also offers a backup and syncing feature that allows users to access their codes on multiple devices. Authy is an excellent option for anyone looking to improve the security of their online accounts.
Steps to Uninstall Authy
- Select Authy in the app list
- Click the trash icon on the right
- Click Yes on the prompt message box
- Review the files and then click Start Uninstall to proceed
- Wait for the on-screen process to be completed, and then click Scan Leftovers
- Click Delete Leftovers to complete the Authy removal
Posted on April 17, 2023 UninstallService Editor