Video Guide: How to Uninstall GIMP with UninstallService
In this video guide, you’ll learn how to uninstall GIMP app completely with UninstallService.
Steps to Uninstall GIMP
GIMP, a Photoshop alternative, is the open-source image editor that allows you to create designs and manipulate images.
- Select GIMP in the app list
- Click the trash icon on the right
- Click Yes on the prompt message box
- Review the files and then click Start Uninstall to proceed
- Click Yes to start the uninstall process
- Click Delete Leftovers to complete the GIMP removal
Posted on March 12, 2023 UninstallService Editor