Video Guide: How to Uninstall KeePass with UninstallService
In this video guide, you’ll learn how to uninstall KeePass completely with UninstallService.
KeePass is a password manager that allows users to store all their passwords in one database. It is a free and open-source software that has become increasingly popular among individuals and organizations looking for a secure way to manage their passwords.
Steps to Uninstall KeePass
- Select KeePass in the app list
- Click the trash icon on the right
- Click Yes on the prompt message box
- Review the files and then click Start Uninstall to proceed
- Click Yes to start the uninstall process
- Wait for the on-screen process to be completed, and then click Scan Leftovers
- Click Delete Leftovers to complete the KeePass removal
Posted on March 17, 2023 UninstallService Editor